Tuesday, March 28, 2017

God the Holy spirit is third person of the Trinity

Many FALSE DOCTRINES moving around now are promoting that the HOLY SPIRIT is female
There is all kind of CONFUSION going around about the IDENTITY of the HOLY SPIRIT either as a form of energy--or an "it" or a "she" feminine personality or female aspect.  Well you HAVE TO GO TO SCRIPTURE FOR THE TRUTH...and in John we see that the HOLY SPIRIT is also called the COMFORTER and three times in this passage we see the HOLY SPIRIT clearly as a "HE" MALE Person.
John 16:7-8 (KJV): Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the COMFORTER will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send HIM unto you. 8 And when HE is come, HE will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
Then in the following passage verse we see again the HOLY SPIRIT as a "HE" MALE Person and we also see very clearly in verse 15 the GODHEAD: FATHER, SON, HOLY SPIRIT functioning as "Individuals" unique from each other....
John 16:13-15 (KJV): Howbeit when HE, the SPIRIT of Truth, is come, HE will guide you into all truth: for HE shall not speak of HIMSELF; but whatsoever HE shall hear, that shall HE speak: and HE will shew you things to come.  14 HE shall glorify ME: for HE shall receive of MINE, and shall shew it unto you. 15 All things that the FATHER hath are MINE: therefore said I, that HE shall take of MINE, and shall shew it unto you.
In this scripture John 14:26 once again, we see the HOLY SPIRIT as a MALE "HE" Person and the FATHER, SON, and HOLY SPIRIT functioning as Unique Individuals:
John 14:26 (KJV): 26 But the COMFORTER which is the HOLY GHOST, WHOM the FATHER will send in MY Name, HE shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
THREE MEN APPEARED TO ABRAHAM--NOT TWO MEN AND A WOMAN--THREE MEN--WHO WAS IDENTIFIED AS THE LORD IN THIS PASSAGE--the GODHEAD:
Genesis 18 (KJV)  And the LORD appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day; 2 And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, THREE MEN stood by him: and when he saw THEM, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground, 3 And said, My LORD, if now I have found favour in thy sight, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy servant: 4 Let a little water, I pray you, be fetched, and wash your feet, and rest YOURSELVES under the tree:

I also want to mention my own experience with hearing from GOD: when I first heard GOD's audible voice it was a "WE" plural voice--THREE IN ONE--it was a male voice--there was (and I have) never heard a female voice.

There is absolutely no reference in this Scripture that the HOLY SPIRIT is a "she" or female in any way.
PS: no debating--sorry--The case is closed.... ~ Susan Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment