Tuesday, May 29, 2012

How I can receive Jesus christ?

"For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord" (Romans 6:23)


Every man born in sin & have sinful nature to do sin. Our sin is the main reason to separation from God after his/her physical death. An average lifespan of man/woman is about 70 to 80 years. God created man in his image & give freedom to choose Good or Evil. God is holy in nature & he can't afford sin. The will of God is to save every person born in this world.

God sent many prophets, kings to save his entire generation through his own chosen people "Israel". But God can't fulfill his will through his chosen people. Finally God himself sent his own Son, Jesus christ (second person of the trinity) to save whole generation.

In fact, the law requires that nearly everything be cleansed with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness. (Hebrews 9:22) Jesus christ became the lamp of God & gave himself for his ultimate purpose. Jesus christ took our sins on the cross & redeemed from the hands of Satan by the blood of him.

He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed. (1 Peter 2:24)

But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin. (1 John 1:7)

Here is how you can receive Jesus Christ and the free gift of Salvation:
1. Admit you are a sinner in need of a Savior.
2. Be willing to repent and turn from sin.
3. Believe that Jesus Christ died for you, was buried and rose from the dead.
4. Through prayer, invite Jesus Christ to come in your heart and take control of your life. 
5. Receive Baptism fully immersed on water to put on Christ & live a holy life by the power of Holy spirit. (And this water symbolizes baptism that now saves you also—not the removal of dirt from the body but the pledge of a clear conscience toward God. 1 Peter 3:21)

A suggested prayer (try to use your own words from the heart & confess with your mouth):

GOD Almighty, I am sorry for my sins and the life that I have lived. I need your forgiveness of sins what I have done against you! I believe that your Son Jesus Christ shed His precious blood on the cross and died for my sins. I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead. Lord Jesus, please forgive my all sins if it is small, big or reddish blood in nature & purify me completely by the blood of you. I hereby surrender my life & I accept Jesus christ is my lord & savior from now. Right now I ask Jesus christ to come into my heart. Thank you for your unlimited grace! Thank you for giving me eternal life & my name written in the Book of Life at heaven. Thank you for giving me Holy spirit to live faithfully until my death. In Jesus mighty name, Amen.

Now you are free from sin, curse, death & belongs to God's family. God forgive all your sins what you have done against your creator. Now, you have fellowship & communion with God. This is the relationship, God wants from every men who born in this world. Start your relationship with God right now. Remember, Satan is a great deceiver of souls [minds]. Satan will always try to push away your mind next time to receive Jesus christ. Do not change your mind next time.

Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death. (Romans 8:1)

God bless you, Jesus loves you, Holy spirit guides you.

No comments:

Post a Comment