Saturday, March 31, 2012

Inspirational Quotes from the Holy Bible

Here I would like to post some inspirational quotes from the Holy Bible which helps to cool the human mind. Check out my post on Encouraging Bible Verses;


I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. (John 14:18)

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.(John 14:27) 

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.(2 Timothy 1:7) 

I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me. (Proverbs 8:17)

He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him. (John 14:21)

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.(Psalms 46:1-3)


When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. (Isaiah 43:2)

Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.(Psalms 37:3-5)

Depart from evil, and do good; and dwell for evermore. For Yahweh loves justice, and forsakes not His saints; they are preserved for ever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off. (Psalms 37:27-28)

Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: (1 Peter 5:6-8)

Yahweh is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy.(Psalms 145:8)

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. (Matthew 11:28-30)

Deliver me, O my God, out of the hand of the wicked, out of the hand of the unrighteous and cruel man. For thou art my hope, O Lord GOD: thou art my trust from my youth.(Psalms 71:4-5)

The wicked is driven away in his wickedness: but the righteous hath hope in his death. (Proverbs 14:32)

Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace. But the transgressors shall be destroyed together: the end of the wicked shall be cut off. But the salvation of the righteous is of the LORD: he is their strength in the time of trouble. And the LORD shall help them, and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him.(Psalms 37:37-40)

My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments: For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee. (Proverbs 3:1-2)

Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy. (Matthew 5:7)

Then shalt thou call, and the LORD shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he shall say, Here I am. If thou take away from the midst of thee the yoke, the putting forth of the finger, and speaking vanity; (Isaiah 58:9)

But I am poor and needy; yet the Lord thinketh upon me: thou art my help and my deliverer; make no tarrying, O my God.(Psalms 40:17)

Repay no man evil for evil. Respect what is right in the sight of all men. If possible, on your part, live peaceably with all men. Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place to wrath: for it is written, “Vengeance is Mine; I will repay,” says Yahweh. Therefore if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him a drink: for in so doing you shall heap coals of fire on his head. Be not overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.(Romans 12:17-21)

For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you: But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.(Matthew 6:14-15)

Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamor, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ’s sake has forgiven you.(Ephesians 4:31-32)

For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power: (Colossians 2:9-10)

Let not your heart be troubled: you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.(John 14:1-3)

For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world; Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.(Titus 2:11-14)

But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:19)

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. (John 16:33)

For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding. He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous: he is a buckler to them that walk uprightly. He keepeth the paths of judgment, and preserveth the way of his saints. (Proverbs 2:6-8)

 

God bless you, Jesus loves you & Holy spirit leads you....

2 comments:

  1. Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. See the link below for more info.


    #alive
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading your article is such a privilege. It does inspire me, I hope that you can share more positive thoughts. Visit my site too. The link is posted below.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete